Thursday 23 February 2012

Over The Wall - 500,000


Although it did happen a couple of days ago (I had idea failure and was busy with work so couldn't get this done sooner), its official. My little place on the web has now passed over 500,000 views! Half a million visits to what I started as a place to produce captions when Tf-Media died and I didn't want to fade from the community that I had come to love being a part of! Wow, you lot know how to make a girl feel special! :)

So I want to thank you all for supporting this place over the last nine months and helping to make it the place it is today. Hugs and kisses all round! :) What better way to celebrate this mile stone than bringing you all another Overlady caption? Especially since I thought it was time to advance my... errm... her plans for world domination! ;)


So thank you all again and heres to the next milestone of 300 original captions (which we're not too far away from ;) )!!



Oh btw, sorry about the small size of the text on this one, the story got away from me, and I had some issues getting the size of the panel sorted out. But hey, I didn't have to cut anything, and it still looks good!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your captions, they are inventive and interesting... not to mention sexy too! You definitely deserve your half mill milestone. I shall be continuing to visit your blog and get the viewing figures even higher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kara! With caps like this one it was bound to happen. The Overlady has another group of willing converts it appears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats hun!! HUGGGGGGGGG way to go sweetie, see i told you everyone loves your stuff :) you go girl, a mill is next goal now. Sedra.

    ReplyDelete