Saturday 28 April 2012

A Weird Leak


There are times when industrial accidents come out with positives for both parties.


Sorry about getting nothing up for a couple of days, been struggling to get past the block once more. The ideas where in my mind, but I couldn't get them down on paper or I'd just have a blank when looking at things I was working on. Just happy that I've got things created today!!!

Anyway, this has been one of those caps that have just been sitting there bothering me and preventing me from moving onto other things. I just couldn't seem to get moving with it and get it finished off. So I made the effort to complete it, just to clear it and move onto other things. So while I don't feel that it is one of my best pieces, I'm pleased that its complete. 

2 comments:

  1. At last someone has actually exploited one of these chemical spillages. For so long companies seem to have missed what is a growing (in more ways than one) market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouhhhhh booty!!! :)

    Impressive direction, well done Kara. I've done something similar, only that it's yet a preview and dealing with pills, but still similar :)

    http://alectraplaygrounds.blogspot.com.es/2012/04/feminator-ad-caption-campaign.html

    Hopes you don't mind! Because this project is still percolating in my head :P

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete