Sunday 4 May 2014

Interested But Not Concerned

When things end up going well for you, why ruin it?


Hey folks sorry I haven't updated yet today, but I was out playing airsoft till about half an hour ago when I got back in. Feeling bloody sore now, think I may have done something nasty to one leg, but since it was the 4th May, it was a Star Wars themed day. Ok so I may have ended up on the side of the rebels, but I did end up with a lot of lightsaber kills, and usually got them while outnumbered at least two to one and beat all my opponents, so yeah awesome!! Suck on that Darth!!

Anyhoo, its a bank holiday here in England tomorrow, so there may very well be a bunch of captions appearing here, so long as I can summon up the creativity to make them!

Catch you next time folks :)

Thanks to Kelly (Sp2000), pusywillow and loki trickster for their comments :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to marry a Dr. and breastfeed our children as long as it is healthy to do so, which according to the latest quality studies should be for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect image for special fantasies... Work that is/,should be appreciated by this audience. I know that I do.

    ReplyDelete