Thursday 8 May 2014

Texting Still

Will she ever stop working for the Agency? Would she even want to?


Always enjoy writing pregnancy themed caps no matter what sort of plot I'm going for each time. I find it just adds an extra fun dimension to the world of gender changing.

Thanks to Ian and Pusywillow for their comments and their feedback on caption types and this blog in general :)

When I started this blog it was to showcase the sort of captions I wanted to see out there, something different than the mass of 'oh look I'm a girl now, I'm going to let the first guy I see fuck me' kind of plot that seems to be the basis of so many captions out there. Not that such a cap is a bad thing, hell sometimes they are a lot of fun to read if they are put together well, but I wanted something different to that, so I'm glad you lovely lot enjoy seeing what I create and keep coming back to view my weird way of looking at things! With over 2,250,000 views I must be doing something right! XD

1 comment:

  1. You go Girl! Declining birthrate just about everywhere makes something like this scenario more likely. My breasts feel full already.

    ReplyDelete