Friday 2 May 2014

Her Plan All Along

 We may never know if it was her plan unless I write a sequel that is!!

Sorry I didn't get anything up yesterday, I had run out of my stock of captions again since I didn't have the chance to make more over the weekend (my usual captioning time since I have space to myself to think), so yeah had to write up some more for you lot to enjoy.

But would you beleive it, its now the fourth year of this blog?!! It seems like yesterday that I decided to strike out and set up my own space after working for only a year in the community. Five years since I became active in the TG world. I'd like to think my work has improved in that time, but well that is up to you!

In the last few years here, I have produced just over 700 original captions (703 to be exact), so I think its high time to reach for the 750 and 1000 milestones. Reckon I can do it before the next anniversary here?

Well here's to the fourth year and all the tales of gender twisting I can bring you!



Thanks to pusywillow for her comment :)


3 comments:

  1. That's like starting the fourth year or ending it? Either way, you're just hitting your stride. Keep up the good work. >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the milestone and here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasies can be fun thought experiments. Useful and satisfying, if you have an imagination. Yours are useful, thoughtful and satisfying.

    ReplyDelete